Essential Touch Therapeutic Massage of Central Pennsylvania offers the following services:
- Rejuvenation Massage relieves all the anxiety and stress residing in your muscles. It detoxifies your body, resulting in a revitalized physical and mental state.
- Neuromuscular Massage, including deep tissue and trigger point therapy, involves concentrated finger pressure to break the cycle of spasms and pain. Slow, deep-pressure strokes and friction are also used to work the deeper layers of muscles. Proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation (PNF) may be used to stretch and lengthen tight muscles.
- Reflexology is a science based on the theory that our entire body, including organs, glands, and body parts, has reflex points located on the feet. Thumb and finger pressure is applied to release blockages, re-establish balance to organs and systems of the body, and provide deep relaxation. Reflexology can be a “stand-alone” service or be added to any length of the massage session.
- Sports Massage is a fast-paced, vigorous therapy that has been adapted to the needs of the competitive athlete as well as the “weekend warrior.” Maintenance routines are used as part of our training regimen. Pre-event routines ready you for competition; post-event routines flush lactic acid from muscles and aid in recovery after competition. Sports massage is also used to promote recovery from injuries.
- Prenatal Therapy helps you with the difficult changes during pregnancy and relieves some of the mental and physical stress of pregnancy.
- Symphony of the Cells is a collection of 16 essential oil protocols created by Boyd Truman based on 25 years of practical knowledge and the use of essential oils. Each of the protocols focuses on a specific system and/or area of the body allowing for the targeting of the symptoms and underlying causes of many ailments and illnesses. Whether you are looking for support with an ongoing illness or integrating essential oils into your massage and wellness, Symphony of the Cells is simple and effective.
- Couples Massage is a great way to share the massage experience with someone else. Enjoy a massage session alongside a friend or family member.
- Seated Chair Massage is great for when you only have a few minutes. Own a business? Seated chair massages also make a great gift to employees to help improve performance and morale.
- Far Infrared Sauna (Newport only) detoxifies the body, lowers blood pressure, and improves circulation. Burns upwards of 600 calories per session!
– 30 min / $35
– 45 min / $50
– 60 min / $70
– 75 min / $85
– 90 min / $100
30-minute massages are good for specific work, such as neck & back or other trouble issues of the body. 60 minutes will encompass full body relaxation/rejuvenation, neuromuscular or reflexology. 90 minutes provides a full body massage but also allows more time to spend on areas of concern such as neck and back issues.